In development by Sledgehammer Games with an assist by Infinity Ward and Treyarch, the latest and greatest will still maintain a blend of dramatic single player campaign missions, customizable multiplayer, co-op Zombie chaos and of course some hooks into Call of Duty: Warzone.
Check out the reveal screens, trailer and some facts for the game. There’s a hell of a lot more over at the official blog too.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III reveal screens:
Gameplay Reveal Trailer | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III:
Building on the legacy of the Modern Warfare series, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III serves as a direct sequel to last year’s record-breaking Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, and is set to deliver another blockbuster experience across Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, as well as deep integration with Call of Duty: Warzone.
As the next bold step for the Call of Duty franchise, the new premium title release includes:
- Developed by Sledgehammer Games, in partnership with Infinity Ward, the action-packed new Campaign experience marks the return of infamous villain Makarov, challenging Task 141 to fight like never before.
- In addition to signature, cinematic Call of Duty Campaign missions, Modern Warfare III introduces Open Combat Missions, a new innovation that empowers player decisions like never before.
- A massive day one Multiplayer offering, with all 16 maps from the original Modern Warfare 2 (2009), modernized with new modes, mechanics, and gameplay, including three brand-new Battle Maps and the return of War Mode!
- Developed by Treyarch, players can team up with other squads to fight hordes of the undead in the first-ever Modern Warfare Zombies experience, featuring a host of secrets to discover in an all-new open world Zombies set on the largest Call of Duty Zombies map ever.
- An all-new innovation for the franchise, players can carry-forward a vast amount of content, inventories, and weapon progression from last year’s Modern Warfare II into Modern Warfare III on day one.
- And much, much more!